Breast cancer is on the rise – from celebrities to common women, no one has been spared from the wrath of breast cancer. Apart from your lifestyle, your diet plays a vital role in the prevention and reduction of your risk to breast cancer. So what are the foods you need to make sure you eat to keep fit and healthy and kill off those cancer cells?
- Garlic: This staple in every Asian, Italian and Thai cuisine, garlic is loaded with antioxidants that destroy all free radicals right there. So what is the preferred manner of garlic intake? You can opt for raw garlic; it has its properties intact and is more effective than it’s cooked counterpart!
- Green leafy vegetables: Including a portion of these vegetables in your diet will surely ward off your cancer risk. Every member of the green leafy family is ideally suited to keep your hale, hearty and protected from not only cancer but a whole lot of other diseases.
- Salmon: A powerhouse of vitamin B12 and Omega 3 fatty acids, Salmon, is the best bet to place on when it comes to the destruction of cancer cells in your body. Vitamin B12 has shown successful results when used to treat cancer patients. SO why not include it in your diet way ahead to increase your cover against cancer?
- Carotenoids: Any fruits and vegetables that are in bright colors – green, yellow, red and orange- are loaded with carotene which is effective in tackling with cancer cells. So on your next trip to the superk=market, make sure you pic carrots, tomatoes, apricots, and their likes
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in a glass of warm milk – it’s enough to keep all diseases at bay. More importantly, turmeric consists of curcumin, which primarily fights against cancer cells at destroyed them at the inception itself.
- Fruits: Especially foods rich in Vitamin C are perfect – they are loaded with anti-oxidants which are high to boost your immunity against cancer cells. A bit of vitamin C is essential every day, and make sure you keep replenishing your vitamin C reserves on a daily basis.
- Cruciferous vegetables: This family is rich in vitamins C, E and K and are perfect to intensify your fight against cancer cells and destroy them right there. The members of this family include the humble cauliflower, sister cabbage, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts. Add them into your diet regime right away!